• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello bunny lovers

Francescak

New Kit
Hello, my name is Francesca. I have one lonely rabbit’Dave’, we lost Daisy at the age of 11 years old this week, Dave had lived with her all his life, so sad. He such a lovable rabbit, and is used to being bossed around 🤣 hoping to find a bunny wife for him 🤞

Welcom to the forum Francesca :)

I'm so sorry that you have lost Daisy :cry: I hope that you are able to find Dave a super new partner.

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: so sorry that you and Dave and have lost Daisy. Hope you can find a friend for him when the time is right. Sweet dreams Daisy x

Welcome Francesca. I'm so very sorry you've lost Daisy. :cry: Best of luck finding a new friend for Dave. He sounds like he would be easy to bond. :love:

Sending you and Dave my sympathy on the loss of Daisy. Daisy must have had wonderful care to be 11 years old. I hope you can find Dave another bunny friend.
The forum has a rainbow bridge section if you wish to share your memories of Daisy.

I'm sorry you lost Daisy (although happy she lived such a long & happy life with you) Good luck in finding a friend for Dave & welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum sorry to hear about Daisy. Hope you find Dave a new pal when ready, have you searched the group page yet there are lots needing homes on there

Back