Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Eek!

  1. #11
    Forum Buddy Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    11,664

    Default

    Aww Tulip, think she wants in Mike, go on you know you want to
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    22,624

    Default

    Pretty Tulip

  3. #13

    Default

    Awww gorgeous Tulip!

    I hope she's doing well.

    Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,237

    Default

    She looks like a wild bunny.

  5. #15
    Moderator Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    48,800

    Default

    How cute

  6. #16
    Warren Veteran mikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    5,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarelessSquid07 View Post
    Awww gorgeous Tulip!

    I hope she's doing well.

    Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    thank you she's doing fine. i was worried what to do with her being a single bun but although i have always thought things were ok in the past when i have ended up with a lone buni realised it wasn't the case when they got a companion, in Tulip's case i think she is fine with it. i will she how it goes.



    Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Aww Tulip, think she wants in Mike, go on you know you want to
    Awww, ok then

    Last edited by mikek; 04-10-2021 at 09:49 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    if you're reading this it's too late.

  7. #17
    Mama Doe KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    thank you she's doing fine. i was worried what to do with her being a single bun but although i have always thought things were ok in the past when i have ended up with a lone buni realised it wasn't the case when they got a companion, in Tulip's case i think she is fine with it. i will she how it goes.





    Awww, ok then

    Oh dearrr I want to kiss Tulip's ears
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

  8. #18

    Default

    Aww she looks so polite!



    Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

  9. #19

    Default

    Aw, she's so lovely.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •