Thread: Remembering Georgina bunny

Default Remembering Georgina bunny

Georgina bunny left us to go to the bridge 4 years ago today. Georgina had an amazing spirit - sassy, independant but she had a huge geart which she shared with her beloved hus-bun Ben. Inseperable even as Georgina passed, they were a strong and united bonded couple. Georgina liked her food and she would make sure she got the best bits by stuffing her face in the food bowl and dunking her paws in so that Ben had to wait patiently to get whatever he could.
    Every day is an empty day without our lovely Georgina in, and she is always in our hearts and thoughts.
    Miss you so much Georgina
    Craig xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Oh, wat a sad anniversary... Georgina sounds like she was a wonderful bunny. Good for her for making sure she got the best bits of food. How sweet that she and Ben had such a strong bond, too.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Aww Georgina, she sounded like a lovely character. They leave such a big hole when they have to leave us Craig, don't they. Big hugs for you and Jan xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Tribute to Arthur Labinjo-Hughes 2014-2020

https://arthurlabinjo-hughes.muchlov...iTCE8BEc-0w2xg

It's a really sad day, they become part of our family. It's so good that you love and still remember her so much, and she looks like a beautiful bunny. Our loved ones always remain in our memories. I'm sending you lots of hugs.
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

She was fortunate to be with such a loving family. Hugs.

Thinking of you as you remember such a special friend. It's incredible how they grab hold of our hearts, isn't it?

Thinking of you as you remember Georgina. I still think of my late bunny, Spenser Milton, every day.

Hugs xxx