• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Georgina bunny

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Georgina bunny left us to go to the bridge 4 years ago today. Georgina had an amazing spirit - sassy, independant but she had a huge geart which she shared with her beloved hus-bun Ben. Inseperable even as Georgina passed, they were a strong and united bonded couple. Georgina liked her food and she would make sure she got the best bits by stuffing her face in the food bowl and dunking her paws in so that Ben had to wait patiently to get whatever he could.
Every day is an empty day without our lovely Georgina in, and she is always in our hearts and thoughts.
Miss you so much Georgina
Craig xx

Oh, wat a sad anniversary... :( Georgina sounds like she was a wonderful bunny. Good for her for making sure she got the best bits of food. How sweet that she and Ben had such a strong bond, too. :love:

Aww Georgina, she sounded like a lovely character. They leave such a big hole when they have to leave us Craig, don't they. Big hugs for you and Jan xx

It's a really sad day, they become part of our family. It's so good that you love and still remember her so much, and she looks like a beautiful bunny. Our loved ones always remain in our memories. I'm sending you lots of hugs.

Thinking of you as you remember such a special friend. It's incredible how they grab hold of our hearts, isn't it? :love::cry:

Thinking of you as you remember Georgina. I still think of my late bunny, Spenser Milton, every day.

Back