• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits Need Space

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Just dont expect them to use it :roll: :lol:

8TIp62w.jpg

ciLdaYU.jpg

:lol: when I had my outside quad, with shed, huge aviary run, I put an old 4ft hutch in the run as an extra space, with an 8ft runaround tube into it. They ran up the outside of the tube using it as a ramp to the roof, and squished into the hutch a lot of the time :lol: crazy bunnies:lol:

:lol: when I had my outside quad, with shed, huge aviary run, I put an old 4ft hutch in the run as an extra space, with an 8ft runaround tube into it. They ran up the outside of the tube using it as a ramp to the roof, and squished into the hutch a lot of the time :lol: crazy bunnies:lol:

Typical !! :lol:

OMG I think the places are very beautiful. But the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was how Jane cleans it up :lol:

Tell me about it - Mousey chooses to live in a tiny section of my lounge - I honestly think it must be the equivalent of a 6ft hutch.

Its a nice enriched space & I'm glad your bunnies appreciate nooks & crannies too:love:

Are you sure that's not a cat in a bunny suit? Looks like a classic case of: "If I fits, I sits!" :lol:

Back