Thread: Pair of mucky bums

Default Pair of mucky bums

Not sure what I've fed my two but they've both developed dirty bums today. I've given critical care which they wolfed down and have cleaned them both with baby wipes/done a trim around their bums. Hoping it's nothing more serious, they've had nothing different that I can think of but will cut out veg for a couple of days to be safe.

My vet is always so busy that if I try to book an appointment they'll probably be better before they go! Last time Rupert had stasis we had to go to the emergency vet so I'm really hoping that's not needed today.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Sending your pair vibes. Stress?

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Sending your pair vibes. Stress?
    It shouldn't be, nothing has changed recently. Maybe a dodgy bit of veg? They're both happy in themselves so going to continue with the critical care tonight just to be safe.

Aww hope they're both ok, yes I was thinking stress, maybe they heard something ?
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Possibly, usually if they hear something they don't like there will be a lot of running about and thumping but you never know with bunnies, they're so good at hiding things!

Little update, no more evidence of any mucky bums this morning. They've had some dried dandelion leaf, critical care and a hay cookie. Both of them are up to no good and seem really happy in themselves, jumping on the sofa, getting in the way of my morning yoga! I'll steer clear of veg today and only give a small amount tomorrow just to see how they are. I'm at work all day tomorrow so would rather not risk it.

I'm glad there's been no more mucky bums today and that they're happy and up to no good. Hopefully it was just a one-time thing, though being careful with their veggies for a bit sounds like a good idea.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

that's great news ! sounds like a sensible plan with the veggies. Think they were just keeping you on your toes really
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES