• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty guinea pig 2016 - 2021

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday we had to say goodbye to Misty, aged about five. It wasn't unexpected, as she's been acting like a real old lady for some time now, with a few chronic issues. She came from Hazelcroft rescue, and we have had four years with her. I will always remember her as the pig of two settings - highly strung and completely chilled. And she was definitely the most relaxed with humans pig we've ever had.
6d60c776bde3112e770f5685c51d9440.jpg
0df7121da48d814de3f5139d706b9dd8.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

I am sorry you lost Misty. At least she got to meet your babies and be part of the lovely group photo before she had to leave you.

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

We were both so relieved on the way home from the vets knowing that we'd got the little pigs for Pearl. I'd have been absolutely freaking out worrying about what she was going to be like alone, and what I could do next. Pearl was the favourite aunty to the little pigs anyway - Hazel absolutely loves her, so I think they'll all still continue to get on well until Pearl goes.

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

We were both so relieved on the way home from the vets knowing that we'd got the little pigs for Pearl. I'd have been absolutely freaking out worrying about what she was going to be like alone, and what I could do next. Pearl was the favourite aunty to the little pigs anyway - Hazel absolutely loves her, so I think they'll all still continue to get on well until Pearl goes.

It is nice to hear Aunty Pearl will have company to help her through this loss.

Back