Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rups

That must have been such a hard decision, but it sounds like you did the right thing. I didn’t know about Camp Nibbles, and just read about all the long term residents, and left a donation. They do wonderful work, Rupaul is in great hands.

Sending you lots of hugs. I hope you get some wonderful updates so you know you did the best thing for Rups.

A very, very brave and selfless decision. I will have to do the same thing eventually, I hope I can be as strong as you. Rehoming in your circumstances is not giving up on Rups, it is putting his needs first whilst breaking your heart in the process. I have great respect for you

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Nobody could ever doubt how important your bunnies are to you. This must have been a torturous decision, completely unpredictable at the time you took on Rupert (I find life has a habit of doing that). I know you are feeling guilty on so many levels, maybe even shame - it's not appropriate. You have kept him safe and considered his welfare throughout. Without doubt, if anything bad was to happen to me it would be a huge comfort for me to know my rabbits would live out their days at Camp Nibble. You have got him the best of the best. Please be gentle on yourself

PS current bunny ownership is not mandatory on RU, you can even on visit general chat is the rest of the forum causes heartache.
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 17-09-2021 at 07:55 AM.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Wise Old Thumper

I am sorry you had to do this but Rups will be fine. Take care and stick around xx

Big hugs for you, you have done a very selfless act by putting his needs first. I'm sure he'll be fine and happy xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm sorry you had to make such a difficult decision, but I feel like you've done the best thing for Rups so that he can have the best. You've clearly put his needs first, which is admirable despite how torn you must have felt doing so, and you've made sure he will have a great future. He was very lucky to have such an amazing human looking out for him!

Big hugs to you.Somethings just are really beyond our control .You have done the best for Rups and his ongoing care.Just seen his pic on their FP page, he is a gorgeous boy.x

Wise Old Thumper

Having had to do very similar because of illness, I know what a heartbreaking decision it was and that you reached it when there was really no alternative for the well-being of Rups. Sending you many hugs. XXX

Just an update on Rups, he has bonded with the 3 nethies and the 2 giants he is in with, the nethies - particularly Oville seem to love him.
    Thank you for your kind comments it means a lot.