Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The much anticipated new batch of soft hay is in

Mine approve big time, Atticus is unwell, so everything's on track really

Rodney approves!

Blossom prefers hubby's cheerios she keeps assaulting him for them in the morning until he finishes and then dives into the hay.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarelessSquid07 View Post
    Rodney approves!

Blossom prefers hubby's cheerios she keeps assaulting him for them in the morning until he finishes and then dives into the hay.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    ha. i missed this ... perfect.

I just caved in and got 10k of haybox soft - then to make up the 1p to get free delivery I bought Boobly a large seagrass tunnel. Then I felt sorry for Mouse & bought her some Oxbow skin & Coat tabs. Yay for payday

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Hello! I hate to say this as I'm a big fan of timothyhayy.co.uk but they don't love it as much as timothyhay.co.uk 2018 soft or hay box current soft batch
    Hi, I just put up a thread about a beetle I found in my soft hay and came across this thread. Did you buy some of the Hay Box soft cut? That's what I got and my bunnies love it sooooooo much but I just found beetles in it yesterday and wondering if anyone else found the same and if it's a problem? I normally buy shop bought so no experience with buying from other companies and whether it's just to be expected as it's fresher than the shop bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy&Patch View Post
    Hi, I just put up a thread about a beetle I found in my soft hay and came across this thread. Did you buy some of the Hay Box soft cut? That's what I got and my bunnies love it sooooooo much but I just found beetles in it yesterday and wondering if anyone else found the same and if it's a problem? I normally buy shop bought so no experience with buying from other companies and whether it's just to be expected as it's fresher than the shop bought?
    I did get some yes. Not seen any creepy crawlies as yet in any hay I've bought online so I think you've been a bit unlucky. I'd send them an email . Are the beetles alive?

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I did get some yes. Not seen any creepy crawlies as yet in any hay I've bought online so I think you've been a bit unlucky. I'd send them an email . Are the beetles alive?
    Yes the beetles are alive, hopefully I have just been unlucky then as my bunnies love it. I've sent them a facebook message with a picture, will see what they say.