• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The much anticipated new batch of soft hay is in

Rodney approves!

Blossom prefers hubby's cheerios [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787] she keeps assaulting him for them in the morning until he finishes and then dives into the hay.
114e5501d1c68e885ef6641e24f01c92.jpg

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Rodney approves!

Blossom prefers hubby's cheerios [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787] she keeps assaulting him for them in the morning until he finishes and then dives into the hay.
114e5501d1c68e885ef6641e24f01c92.jpg

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

ha. i missed this ... perfect.

I just caved in and got 10k of haybox soft - then to make up the 1p to get free delivery I bought Boobly a large seagrass tunnel. Then I felt sorry for Mouse & bought her some Oxbow skin & Coat tabs. Yay for payday:lol:

Hello! I hate to say this as I'm a big fan of timothyhayy.co.uk but they don't love it as much as timothyhay.co.uk 2018 soft or hay box current soft batch :(

Hi, I just put up a thread about a beetle I found in my soft hay and came across this thread. Did you buy some of the Hay Box soft cut? That's what I got and my bunnies love it sooooooo much but I just found beetles in it yesterday and wondering if anyone else found the same and if it's a problem? I normally buy shop bought so no experience with buying from other companies and whether it's just to be expected as it's fresher than the shop bought?

Hi, I just put up a thread about a beetle I found in my soft hay and came across this thread. Did you buy some of the Hay Box soft cut? That's what I got and my bunnies love it sooooooo much but I just found beetles in it yesterday and wondering if anyone else found the same and if it's a problem? I normally buy shop bought so no experience with buying from other companies and whether it's just to be expected as it's fresher than the shop bought?

I did get some yes. Not seen any creepy crawlies as yet in any hay I've bought online so I think you've been a bit unlucky. I'd send them an email . Are the beetles alive?

I did get some yes. Not seen any creepy crawlies as yet in any hay I've bought online so I think you've been a bit unlucky. I'd send them an email . Are the beetles alive?

Yes the beetles are alive, hopefully I have just been unlucky then as my bunnies love it. I've sent them a facebook message with a picture, will see what they say.

Back