• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chudley rabbit royale

bunnymyhoney57

Warren Scout
Does anyone know of or use the above food for their buns. My allen&page supplier had a sack of it today for someone else and it says on it ' suppliers to her majesty' ?!?!?! Maybe SHE has rabbits we don't know about or more likely they also make horse /corgi food ?????
I would like to try some but dont want to buy a 20kg sack in case they dont like it.Have tried to find the makers on the net without any success - anyone heard of Dodsen & Horrell ????? Thats what I remember seeing on the sack as the suppliers.
Lynne :p

bunnymyhoney57 said:
' suppliers to her majesty' ?!?!?! Maybe SHE has rabbits we don't know about or more likely they also make horse /corgi food :p

Maybe "she's" a regular to this forum and we haven't guessed from the pseudonym :lol: :lol: :wink:

bunnymyhoney57 said:
' suppliers to her majesty' ?!?!?! Maybe SHE has rabbits we don't know about or more likely they also make horse /corgi food :p

Maybe "she's" a regular to this forum and we haven't guessed from the pseudonym :lol: :lol: :wink:

luvabun said:
bunnymyhoney57 said:

Oh blast it all Philip - I think we've been rumbled :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaypot said:
luvabun said:
bunnymyhoney57 said:

Awwww thanks Jay, you made me laugh, I needed that :lol: :lol: :lol:

I use it for my two, they love and it does smell lovely! Has great big dandelion heads in it which they love!!
The breeder I got Blueberry from uses it and the rescue I got Brian from also use it, both highly recommended it.

Jaypot said:
luvabun said:
bunnymyhoney57 said:

1.gif

Ah so that's what the GP rescue uses - I saw they had been feeding some stuff with dandilion heads in but couldn't figure out what it was!

Caz

yep we use it and they can't get enough of it - they don't selective feed as they love every mouthful! I bought a huuuuuge great big sack for £7.50 frommy local farm shop. If you want to know what it is like I can send you some to try! email me: bugbabe2@yahoo.com (as I don't know how to use this pm thingy!) if you are interested!!

Anna xx

Jaypot said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can picture you with a crown on Jay :wink: 8)

Thanks everyone for your replies. Will try the websie and if not am going to the Bradford championship show at Doncaster this saturday, sometimes they have feed stands their and if not might take up your offer Anna you are so kind.Thankyou
Bunnylove
Lynne :wink:

Just visited the web site and 2kg cosots £2.10 while 20kg costs £10.55 that does not include P&P. how does that compare to what u lot pay from your suppliers???
Lynne :)

I believe Dobson and Horrell make Chudleys Rabbit Royale.

Dobson and Horrell are BIG horse feed comapny so I imagine they supply the Queen's horses with food.

Louise

Back