• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

Can hardly believe I've missed all these pics of such gorgeous bunnies. Make me want to grab a little bum and tickle a big foot! Or I would settle for a snuggle. :love:

& some more from Trawdens disabled bunny club today

lkkYrn4l.jpg
[/IMG]

Tulip loves this pic of handsome Joey :love:

Mouse's face, even I can see that look! Chibbs has this face too, but it's usually 'I want you to stroke me' because she's a weirdo.

Joey looks just like he always does :love: Boo's a great help I bet :lol: Lopsy was helping me clean out a litter tray by eating a load of 'excess' hay out of it, really slowly, and leaving me a pile of horribly misshapen poos I was half-expecting :roll:

Ha ha - he is a handsome boy :love:, just as pretty as when we got him

He really is on good form today. i'm wondering if he was hiding pain & feeling brighter cos of the honey drugs...& all the adoration & treats . The limping is still there (he moves at speed though & isn't reluctant to come running for nice things). In case it hurt to jump in a litter tray I switched back to the dog bed. Just really, really hoping Boo doesn't start her litter evacuating tricks again

sorry I missed this reader, I'll check where I was this but loading some from today in the meantime
That's okay. :)

Such wonderful photos of your lovely bunnies. How kind of Boo to help out with sorting the forage. Looks like she enjoyed helping. :lol::love: And Joey really is such a pretty bun. I'm glad he was doing well yesterday, and that his limp isn't slowing him down. Going back to the dog bed as their litter tray in case it hurts him to jump is a good idea, and I hope Boo will behave herself. ;) Napping Boo looks sweet as always. :love: And Mousey's 'I want something' face is the cutest thing. She's so adorable. :love:

Thank You :love:

Well I am not happy. There are Joey & Boo Imposters:evil: I heard "Joey & Boo" on the tele, turns out there is a kids programme called Antiks & they have stolen the main character names from my bunnies (who well predate the 2019 arrival of the cartoon)

Well I am not happy. There are Joey & Boo Imposters:evil: I heard "Joey & Boo" on the tele, turns out there is a kids programme called Antiks & they have stolen the main character names from my bunnies (who well predate the 2019 arrival of the cartoon)

Haha and they're ants :shock: Can you sue?

How dare they! They should pay Joey and Boo in treats for using their names. I looked them up, and you're right, they're not even cute. They don't even have the right number of legs. Definitely sue them.

Back