• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

Aww that's lovely, looks like he approves, glad gorgeous Boobly has got some too. Did beautiful Mousey have a little treat ?

Mouse gets a little, Boo has a little, Joey gets the lions share though . Joeys fave is mulberry leaves, red clover & dandelion root. They all love this dandelion root actually, its really chunky. They had little twiggy stuff not so long back & weren't so fussed

I think it's lovely that dried flowers still keep their bright colours :) None of my bunnies have ever eaten Dandelion Root (apart from fresh from the garden). Perhaps, it's as you say because that one is chunkier.

Joey's looking bright :love:

I love the colours too:love:

Mousey is enjoying her stick

gzx3uG1l.jpg

You know I like these challenges :lol: I have tried several times to identify Mouse's leaf-eaten stick and I'm still not sure. Is it Hawthorn?

You know I like these challenges :lol: I have tried several times to identify Mouse's leaf-eaten stick and I'm still not sure. Is it Hawthorn?

aww sorry Omi, I can't help, I have no idea myself :lol: It was from the random bags of dried stuff - there are so many things in there but they all start to look alike

i was wondering, how come Boo & Joey get quite a smorgasbord of dried yummies & Mousey gets a stick

Been a tad bored today so made Joey's treats in to a tuck shop (not open to other bunnies, no sharesies)

ThFCRpc.jpg

If we had Phillip to get the lids off we'd also have to have Britney & Whitney as lookouts as Boo doesn't quite have the requirements to keep guard

Back