• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

BTW the hay filled duvet was not a success :lol: It seems Mousey only makes it to the litter tray for half her wees. Took forever to clear out. So we treated her to a new washable duvet for the floor. One floor covering works much better than several as she gets things rucked up & caught on her feet

BTW the hay filled duvet was not a success :lol: It seems Mousey only makes it to the litter tray for half her wees. Took forever to clear out. So we treated her to a new washable duvet for the floor. One floor covering works much better than several as she gets things rucked up & caught on her feet

I think that's a very sweet pic of Mousey cuddling up to you on your lap :love: Good idea with the washable duvet.

Aww, sweet Mousey. :love: She looks so comfy in that last photo, and I'm glad she's getting cuddles from b&w bun, too. :love: And I love the photo of her with her flower. :love:

The new washable duvet sounds like a good idea, since the hay-filled one didn't work out. :lol:

Aww she's such a lovely girl :) I can see how the hay duvet was a bit of an issue, but you're right, she does need a 'single' surface. Hope the washable duvet gives many years of happy hopping :D

mfXuGqVl.jpg
[/IMG]

this is such a special picture :love:

its a Boobly Bear day - she's tired out, bless her:love:

oY6QtE4l.jpg

Krx2dQpl.jpg

a little video of her doing a Sophie impression - she can't keep it up for long

(I did edit this to 10 seconds or so which was much better but then lost saved copy)

https://imgur.com/3lGjLu8

i like the way when she's active she was doing uppy ears but dropped to 6 o'clock the minute she stopped:love: She is quite the sleepy head these days. As always - thanks for admiring

Back