• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

Boobly begs to differ

For Joey fans, taken just now

4jFIy1Cl.jpg

lT351uNl.jpg

Snuggley bunnies :love: Lovely photos and video :love:I think you will have to treat yourself to a nice new blanket :wave:

My parents have been visiting which coincided with Mousey doing a packed lunch fest (particularly ripe smelling) like no other for the duration

Couldn't let Halloween pass without taking a photo of Boo - she's not looking v scary though (& doesn't like to wear her witches hat anymore)

...doh Imgur zoinks thing so have uploaded there but can't share here (or view)..will try later

Oh my goodness, what a treat, all three bunnies, I've had to sit down with cuteness overload :lol:
Beautiful helpful Boo :love: Joey looking as handsome as ever, I'm sure you've got his age wrong, he looks like a young buck :D and precious little Mousie Pie with a "I've just woken up" look :love:

Thank you J & B :love:

Aww Joey :love: What a proud rabbit face :love: The irony of it is that he looks super healthy in that pic.

'Trawdens disabled bunny club' :love: Yes, sadly bunnies are like people in that they get to a certain age and bits start to fail, some bits being more devastating than others.

Mousey's I want something face :love: This is a face that is very common here. After Yan died, one of the things I missed most was how he used to periscope and squeeze his head between the top of the joining of the runs at 'forage corner', displaying that very face. No other bunnies have done it up until recently when Tui started to do it very regularly when either one of us walked past. The difference with Tui though is that she has chubby chops, so only half her head is able to peek through :lol:

Back