• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

Aww, uppy-ears Boo :love: Like a superfluffy Sophie! I found as they get older they sleep a lot more. I was trying to wake Lopsy for his medicated treat this morning and it took a good minute (he was the other end of the run :roll:). He's also taken to sleeping in awkward-looking position, with a leg stuck here or there, not often enough that I suspect issues but often enough that I've noticed! Boo sleeps far to comfortably for that sort of shenanigans :D

i like the way when she's active she was doing uppy ears but dropped to 6 o'clock the minute she stopped:love: She is quite the sleepy head these days. As always - thanks for admiring
It made me chuckle when her ear flopped back down. So cute. :love: Glad she's still enjoying her naps.

I have (had) one blankey, Mouse has tens of blankeys. Today my blankey fell off the sofa when I was out & got found by Mousey. She's unreasonably attached to it - started grunting when I tried to retrieve it. Bye bye elephant blankey :(

Jvl4WZol.jpg

She probably likes it as it smells of you :lol: So it's like an ersatz you when you're not there.

I have (had) one blankey, Mouse has tens of blankeys. Today my blankey fell off the sofa when I was out & got found by Mousey. She's unreasonably attached to it - started grunting when I tried to retrieve it. Bye bye elephant blankey :(

Jvl4WZol.jpg
[/IMG]

Haha so cuteee :lol: :love:

:lol::lol:

careless squid & reader of books ...the warren would have to literally freeze over before I adopted one of Mouseys blankets as my own

Back