• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

Boo has a new designer orthopaedic bed from Harrods pet store (sssshhhhhhh- she doesn't know any different:lol:)

TSqvWnul.jpg

Mmm, cavalo nero :love: Do they really like it? Lopsy would practifcally inhale cavalo nero on the odd occasion they got any! Aboleth was all about the plain kale :lol:

OH asked why you grow Kale under your bed :lol: I've never had a rabbit that dislikes any type of Kale. We have both types in the garden and I haven't noticed any preference between the two.

Joey's looking bright :love:

They really love it, we call it black tongues here. Joey eats a lot quicker than Boo, thats him helping her out with her piece. Mousey also likes but she only has the odd inch long piece, she is costing me lots in herbs this year as I'm too knackered for winter foraging & I daren't chance her delicate system on veggies

Back