• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Not great quality but thought I'd post some photos.

Joey remain feral & lives mainly under beds,
LFf6ryKl.jpg

randomly accepting forage gifts
he likes his second breakfast alone under the spare bed
rJCP9uTl.jpg

but not yarrow
R7K25hAl.jpg

Here Joey finds Boobly enjoying her afternoon sow thistle
f0A259Ml.jpg

& takes advantage of her useless eyes by stealing it to eat by himself under the bed
L9Xps9Al.jpg

When the best food is gone he'll share underbed cuddles with Boobly
7G61z08l.jpg

although she loves roughing it in her cardboard box
8v98sAGl.jpg

Mouse with her yarrow
CcH9Inul.jpg

Thank you all for your kind words :love: I tried putting nice fleeces in her box & she ignored it - likes it much better with ripped up paper :lol:

Joey under the bed. :love: And cuddles with Boo, aww. She's so cute in her box. :love: And Mousey having a snack. :love: Wonderful photos of your adorable bunny family. :love:

My cats also much prefer an Amazon box with the paper left in to any 'proper' cat bed.

I'm impressed at how clean it is under your beds..:lol:

I'm still so pleased I sneaked a quick stroke on Joey when i surprised him after going to the loo :D He's so funny :) Poor ol' Boo, having her dinner stolen! Mat would be supervising, making sure she got (more than ;P) her fair share :lol: Lovely Mouse :love: Looking good with that yarrow :D

Back