• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

Aww they're looking lovely. Kale is a rare treat here, I need to grow some really but neither hubby or I enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Tee hee, Joey's speed-eating XD Lopsy was like that, he could outpace Aboleth who wasn't slow. Chibbs is no competitor in this, she's really slow. I mean, Boo's no slouch either, she'd definitely beat Chibbs in a competition!

I seriously thought I lost Boo today. Scoured bedrooms, windowsils, all corners (everywhere is pretty open & visible). Nearly broke neck when thought maybe she had decided to go downstairs to see Mouse. My last option was the cellar but i'd not even been in the bunny store cupboard. Finally I noticed the remodelling of the laundry hamper :lol: If you won't buy me a grass house I'll make my own :lol: Such a clever Boobly

S85fd9vm.jpg

D8yOpwgm.jpg

amfgtzSm.jpg

Omg [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] she's demanding a seagrass house! [emoji38] I hope none of your laundry got chewed? [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Omg [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] she's demanding a seagrass house! [emoji38] I hope none of your laundry got chewed? [emoji51]

She hasn't chewed through the cotton liner bit ...yet. Joey chews a weird hole (always same shape) in my clothes but Boo is pretty safe (she only chews what rabbits should)

She hasn't chewed through the cotton liner bit ...yet. Joey chews a weird hole (always same shape) in my clothes but Boo is pretty safe (she only chews what rabbits should)

Oh bless her [emoji38] what's the shape he chews? Maybe he's trying to communicate something[emoji38][emoji38]

Oh bless her [emoji38] what's the shape he chews? Maybe he's trying to communicate something[emoji38][emoji38]
The last thing I ordered by post from Trawden Soap Kitchen got sabotaged by Joey :lol: That's a lovely cosy space Boo, if you leave the cotton liner it'll be like a little cave :D

Seagrass toys for Christmas? ;P

What a lovely "remodel" laundry basket.[emoji1787]
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Joey got an awesome gift on Monday - a massive hamper full of loads of wholesome forage goodies to nutritionally support him with his foot thing . Such amazing kindness :love:

It was pleasing to see it was correctly addressed & happily DPD man accepted the name as different from the one I gave him when I explained Joey was my rabbit

iNk2EQhl.jpg

mXiAxILl.jpg

1p7eaQXl.jpg

kUZu4YJl.jpg

Back