Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 245

Thread: Tilting head when eating 2-10: feeling better =)

  1. #31
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,625

    Default

    How's our little soldier today?

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    How's our little soldier today?
    Aw, thank you for asking. He's doing okay. He's mostly just been eating fresh herbs today, but he just ate some pellets, so that's progress. He seems very tired, though. He has just been sitting on his little table most of the day. I've made him a nice buffet up there.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  3. #33
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,625

    Default

    aww I guess tired is understandable. I hope he enjoys his buffet & eats it all up

  4. #34

    Default

    Aww I hope he has a good rest and buffet x

    Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

  5. #35

    Default

    Thank you both. He had some flowers from the balcony, and then left his table to stretch out on the floor, where he's currently asleep and dreaming.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  6. #36
    Warren Veteran bunny momma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,976

    Default

    Sending your boy vibes that he will continue to improve.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Sending your boy vibes that he will continue to improve.
    Thank you, bunny momma. He's pretty much the same as yesterday today. He's currently falling asleep on top of the fresh herbs I gave him. He did eat some of them, though.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  8. #38
    Warren Veteran bunny momma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Thank you, bunny momma. He's pretty much the same as yesterday today. He's currently falling asleep on top of the fresh herbs I gave him. He did eat some of them, though.
    Fresh herbs sound lovely.
    Casper needing some dentals close together and others further apart is something I experienced with Raven too. Raven's molars can be very worn, yet spurs grow in needle like points straight up/down from near his gums.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Fresh herbs sound lovely.
    Casper needing some dentals close together and others further apart is something I experienced with Raven too. Raven's molars can be very worn, yet spurs grow in needle like points straight up/down from near his gums.
    Oh, poor Raven. That must be painful.


    Casper's eating a bit better now. He's only eating a tiny, tiny amount of hay, but hopefully that'll improve in the coming days.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  10. #40

    Default

    Is hay more difficult to eat than grass? Because Casper's eating his grass really well, but he's still barely touching his hay. I've only seen him eat hay twice since his dental, and that was only a little bit. I think something might still be bothering him.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •