Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Tilting head when eating 2-10: feeling better =)

that is a beautiful photo of Casper I'm sorry the pain relief isn't making the difference we'd all hoped for. You'll make the right decision at the right time for the right reasons, I'm 100% sure of that

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    He's been eating a bit from his buffet, mostly dried forage, but also half a tiny sunflower.

He looks very alert there I'm glad he's been nibbling x

I am so sorry things doesn't look good for Casper. But glad he has been eating a bit. That is such a lovely photo of him and what a nice buffet!
    You look after him so well!
    Sending more vibes and hugs!

Thank you so, so much for being here and being so very kind, everyone. I appreciate it so much. I know most of you know how hard it is when there doesn't seem to be much hope for them anymore.

Bunny momma, I haven't seen him drink at all (he never does when he feels unwell), but he is peeing (he peed on my lap while I was syringe feeding him earlier, and he just peed in his litter tray as well), so I hope that means he's getting enough fluids from the syringe feeding?

I have a bit of a surprising update? After I put him down on the ground after his latest feeding he's been flopped down in his house next to the litter tray, which he has been using, and he has eaten some dried forage and some fresh grass and some fresh parsley as well, and he's currently eating hay.

Sophie's doing better, too. She came to see Casper and is now eating everything from his buffet.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Thank you so, so much for being here and being so very kind, everyone. I appreciate it so much. I know most of you know how hard it is when there doesn't seem to be much hope for them anymore.

Bunny momma, I haven't seen him drink at all (he never does when he feels unwell), but he is peeing (he peed on my lap while I was syringe feeding him earlier, and he just peed in his litter tray as well), so I hope that means he's getting enough fluids from the syringe feeding?

I have a bit of a surprising update? After I put him down on the ground after his latest feeding he's been flopped down in his house next to the litter tray, which he has been using, and he has eaten some dried forage and some fresh grass and some fresh parsley as well, and he's currently eating hay.

Sophie's doing better, too. She came to see Casper and is now eating everything from his buffet.
    Wow! Go Casper!

Wise Old Thumper

What a super, cheering update

such a happy update

Thank you, Graciee, Omi, and j&b. He's cuddling with Sophie now.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Oh wonderful news ! Keep it up Casper, and enjoy those Sophie cuddles xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I like to think the power of positive thoughts & vibes helps sometimes