• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John-Joe - U/D 12th Sept- Doing Well at the Moment :-)

Sending more vibes for John-Joe that he will recover fully and quickly. xxxxx

I'm still waiting for Jenna's next labs which won't be till October to see how her kidney function is now. If I could get a sample from her ear that would work for something like that it would make my day. As it is I know it's going to be a nightmare visit for her. :(

Is Wee Dara being an attentive nurse to her husband again? She is such a sweet little thing. :love:

Sending more vibes for John-Joe that he will recover fully and quickly. xxxxx

I'm still waiting for Jenna's next labs which won't be till October to see how her kidney function is now. If I could get a sample from her ear that would work for something like that it would make my day. As it is I know it's going to be a nightmare visit for her. :(

Is Wee Dara being an attentive nurse to her husband again? She is such a sweet little thing. :love:

Yes, Dara is looking after him :love:

I'm so sorry he's still not feeling well. :( Sending him many, many more vibes. I hope he'll start feeling better soon. I'm so glad he has Dara looking after him. :love:

Poorly boy :cry:

r8asi4S.jpg

Oh, poor lad. :( Come on, J.J. Feel better soon, little guy. (((((((Healing vibes)))))) xxxxx

I missed seeing the second update, so sorry jj is poorly. Sending him lots of gentle head pets and positive vibes that he will improve.

Thanks everyone. He seems to be a bit better again now, but I thought that yesterday and he went downhill again. One weird thing, I assumed he was refusing his dried forage mix as he was preferring fresh forage/ grass/ greens. But just now I put some dried forage on the floor and he ate it when he had just refused it from the bowl he usually shares with Dara :?

Back