• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John-Joe - U/D 12th Sept- Doing Well at the Moment :-)

Thanks everyone. He seems to be a bit better again now, but I thought that yesterday and he went downhill again. One weird thing, I assumed he was refusing his dried forage mix as he was preferring fresh forage/ grass/ greens. But just now I put some dried forage on the floor and he ate it when he had just refused it from the bowl he usually shares with Dara :?

This is strange since he ann Dara are so in love.

I am glad he is improving and hope it continues. Perhaps he is talking to Raven.:love:

I really do not want to speak too soon….again, but JJ does seem to be feeling better and his poo is getting bigger. He is not fully recovered though.

aZXzbgc.jpg

kuG8WPF.jpg

:D

Oh my...the two peas in a pod! :love: I'm melting from cuteness overload! :)

Very happy to hear he may be on the mend now and may it continue. Very odd that he wasn't up for sharing his food. Has he ever been like this when ill before? :?

Hoping all will come right and he's totally back to normal soon. xxxxx

Sending healing vibes for JJ! Hope he's continued to improve today! He's such a handsome boy from those photos! :love:

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back