Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Craig (and Flo) *NEW* update - Oct 2nd Plus video

Wise Old Thumper

Maybe Flo is a bit confused as to why she was suddenly 'evicted' and sent somewhere else and that is why she is wary of you. We know it's in her best interest but it must have been bewildering for her.

It's an enormous bonding area. I always feel so cruel bonding in a tiny pen as the poor buns can't get away from each other. A bigger space seems much kinder. They seem very relaxed together. Alex will love your garden - bunny heaven. It's good to 'see' Flo again

I like how they posed like mirror images of each other in the photo.

Alex does have a large expressive tail! Flo looks happy and relaxed. It is wonderful that Alex will soon have the forever home he deserves.

Alex is a handsome boy with a fab tail flap.Flo looking relaxed too,I hope all goes well.x

Love the video Craig, and that is a wonderful setup. They sure do look very relaxed with each other, be great to have them both home soon. By the way has anyone mentioned the name Alf ? just came to me when I saw him
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Aww lovely
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Love the video Craig, and that is a wonderful setup. They sure do look very relaxed with each other, be great to have them both home soon. By the way has anyone mentioned the name Alf ? just came to me when I saw him
    Alfred is also nice

Thank you all for following the thread. We visited Flo and 'Alex' again at lunchtime for a half hour session. Flo was perched on her chair as she likes to be on high things. Jan enjoyed quite a long strokie session but the moment I tried to stroke Flo, she lept off and went to sit in the dog crate near Alex - where they had independant grooming and then, shock horror, Flo started to groom Alex - giving him a right royal ear wash. Alex then decided it was time for a much needed nana nap after a hard morning and he went to his favorite spot in the dog crate and just crashed out. Flo decided this was a good place to stay so she sat about 2 feet away and loafed up. Our friend at the rescue centre reports that things are moving on nicely. Every morning when they open the accommodation area up, chonk miester Alex comes bounding out, swiftly followed by Flo. She follows him. Things remain quite calm and they both seem comfortable with each other. When I raised my concerns about Alex being a chewer, it was reported that this behavour has not been observed at the centre at all so this might just be isolated whilst Alex was in foster care.
    Then, about half an hour, this photo came in to my in box from our friend at the centre.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Apparently Alex was licking Flos feetsies - she don't like havingher feetsies licked or tickled. It's probably not the best photo of Flo - she looks a tad 'chonky' but shes not really.
    So it would seem things are going along all very nicely and we will have the loved up couple back with us on Friday morning unless something extraordinary happens. Looking at the photso we are being sent, it looks very much like Flo is quite happy with her new squeeze so hopefully she is feeilng happier spiritually and mentally.
    Craig xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES