Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Craig (and Flo) *NEW* update - Oct 2nd Plus video

Wishing all good things for Flo, hope she settles well xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Best wishes for a happy bond between Flo and her lovely buck.

Ooo hope it's going well!

Welcome back Craig, I hope all goes well with Flo. Sounds like she's settling in and I'm sure the centre will do everything they can to help her to bond!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Here is the latest update regarding Flo. Flo has spent the last 3 days ‘settling in’ to her temporary accommodation. Flo appears to have adjusted well - she certainly isn’t behaving as she did when she was at the same rescue centre prior to us adopting her. She is pooping fine and eating and she has taken to sitting on top of one of the carrier boxes to gain a high viewpoint. We noticed this behaviour from Flo when we first got her - she likes to see the outside world when she is anxious.
    Anyway, she has been observed doing dbf’s today and is presenting as chilled and she has also been able to see the new bun through the Perspex and neither Flo nor new bun appear to be stressed or displaying any concerning behaviour towards each other. Neither have had direct contact yet but the centre are being guided by how I’ve previously bonded my bunnies and the fact that this is most definitely neutral ground for both bunnies seems to be helping.
    It is still early days and both bunnies have yet to physically meet, but the fact Flo is presenting as relaxed and eating is quite positive.
    I will update the thread when I get more updates tomorrow and during the week.
    Thank you all for your positive vibes and for following the thread.
    Craig
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thank you for the update. It says a lot about you and your wife,Leo too, that she is not the same bunny she was before she had you in her life. Sending lots of positive vibes.

Aw, it sounds like Flo's doing well. I'm glad seeing the other bunny isn't stressing her out, either. Hoping for the best for when they actually meet.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Sounds positive so far, really pleased that Flo is relaxed x

Today’s update as follows:
    “Just this morning’s update on Miss Flo – continuing to do well! ��

When I went in to open her and Alex up this morning, she was flopped on her side on one side of the glass panel door and Alex was flopped on his side on the other side of the door. Flo hopped over to me as I came through her door with her breakfast (I’m sure it was just ‘cupboard love’ and she was only really interested in the food!), and then happily sat and munched on it if full view of Alex watching on from the other side, who was enjoying his breakfast.

I’m now off for a couple of days and the guys overseeing Flo and Alex have said that they are going to continue everything as it is for now, spending time separately with Flo and making sure she continues to feel settled with us, and swapping the odd items from her pen with bits from Alex’s pen. And then from Thurs we might look at opening up the glass door at times and introducing some kind of grille barrier to allow them to sniff each other out at closer quarters.

Will give you a further update on Weds but I’ll be checking in with the team via text until then”
    This is direct from our friend at the rescue centre so I’ll update everybun later this week. Btw, ‘Alex’ is the name of the other bun.
    Craig xx

Oh what a wonderful update. Sending more bonding vibes for Flo and Alex