Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Craig (and Flo) *NEW* update - Oct 2nd Plus video

It's good to hear from you, Craig. It sounds like you've been having such a difficult time with everything (even being in a really scary car accident!), so it's so understandable that you haven't been able to post. I'm glad Flo is doing okay, though it sounds like she's struggling as well, poor girl... I'm wishing her the very best of luck at the rescue centre, hopefully bonding to the very sweet-looking bunny in the photo. I so hope for her that it'll go well and she'll have a friend and maybe get some more confidence. Of course it'll be a very anxious time, having Flo away from home, yes, for Flo and for you and your wife as well, so I hope the rescue will have reassuring news for you while she's there. Sending Flo lots and lots of bonding vibes!

How incredibly sad, though, about that other bunny.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Lovely to hear from you Craig, what a horror with the car crash, hope the bond goes well and that you are keeping well and safe.

Wise Old Thumper

Pleased to see you back on the Forum

Quick update for everybun. Flo had a relaxing early morning garden time before she had to go off to the rescue centre. There was quite a lot of stuff to take with her - hay, bedding, toilet tray, mats, cuddly toys and food. She was quite stressed at having to go - I can’t imagine how scared she must be feeling as she must think she is being re homed again. But she is in fantastic hands and care - much better than mine. She has settled well and used the toilet area and is perched on top of her carrier looking out off the window in her new area.
    We’ll get updates later and I would expect she’ll have a day or two just to settle before the introductions start.
    Craig x
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Quick update for everybun. Flo had a relaxing early morning garden time before she had to go off to the rescue centre. There was quite a lot of stuff to take with her - hay, bedding, toilet tray, mats, cuddly toys and food. She was quite stressed at having to go - I can’t imagine how scared she must be feeling as she must think she is being re homed again. But she is in fantastic hands and care - much better than mine. She has settled well and used the toilet area and is perched on top of her carrier looking out off the window in her new area.
    We’ll get updates later and I would expect she’ll have a day or two just to settle before the introductions start.
    Craig x
    Hope everything goes well for you all Craig.

Best wishes for a good outcome
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Yes from me too, I have all paws crossed for Flo. It must be hard having her away but as you say, she is in expert bonding hands. Keep us updated please

Wishing Flo the very best of luck. It's good that she has settled, and I hope she can meet a wonderful new friend.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Wise Old Thumper

I hope that all goes well for Flo and her new bunny.

Sending settling and bonding vibes for Flo x

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk