• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit litter

Ok so after I said I've never had any issues with puppy pads Fern has started chewing them!! :shock: I blame this thread :lol: Confiscated puppy pads, thinking about Megazorb. I've never used litter for rabbits have always used newspaper or puppy pads!

Ok so after I said I've never had any issues with puppy pads Fern has started chewing them!! :shock: I blame this thread :lol: Confiscated puppy pads, thinking about Megazorb. I've never used litter for rabbits have always used newspaper or puppy pads!

Naughty Fern! After all that time! If they are moulting I wonder if that’s spurred her to do it? Do you have any apple sticks to divert her attention :thumb:

Naughty Fern! After all that time! If they are moulting I wonder if that’s spurred her to do it? Do you have any apple sticks to divert her attention :thumb:

I know, I don't know why she's suddenly started but yeah possibly the moulting! She's still enjoying apple sticks and is otherwise as normal, strange bunnies!

I think she has [emoji38] I went for back 2 nature in the end as it's one of the few I could get on Amazon next day to arrive today, so it's in :)
Haha she definitely has [emoji38][emoji38] back 2 nature is good, always check if breeder select cat litter is cheaper or not (exact same paper pellet by the same company [emoji38]) sometimes ones cheaper then another time the other is [emoji38]

Haha she definitely has [emoji38][emoji38] back 2 nature is good, always check if breeder select cat litter is cheaper or not (exact same paper pellet by the same company [emoji38]) sometimes ones cheaper then another time the other is [emoji38]
Fern says I'm innocent, I blame Jakey [emoji38][emoji38] Ahh I did see breeder celect or something like that and am sure I've heard on rat forums it's the same but for some reason I didn't go for it, thanks will go for that one next time!! Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit Loobers!
63da7d84a5274c3f2a55673f53bf434d.jpg

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Megazorb for us. Never noticed a smell and I use between one and two sacks a week, have used it for years with no issues.

Fern says I'm innocent, I blame Jakey [emoji38][emoji38] Ahh I did see breeder celect or something like that and am sure I've heard on rat forums it's the same but for some reason I didn't go for it, thanks will go for that one next time!! Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit Loobers!
63da7d84a5274c3f2a55673f53bf434d.jpg

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

:love:

I use newspaper and hay. Used to use hemparade from zooplus but got friends who can give me papers now.

Back