Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not using littler tray

Warren Veteran

I'm pleased what you're trying is working better now. Honestly, keeping rabbits is soooo messy & cleaning up as Shimmer said is just one of those things you have to accept. Some rabbits are much much tidier than others. Your plans for them sound really good. I'd also echo what Reader says about grass being perfect for them. When you worry about their diet its good to look at the other end - literally. Their poo is a brilliant way to assess their dietary health

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I'm pleased what you're trying is working better now. Honestly, keeping rabbits is soooo messy & cleaning up as Shimmer said is just one of those things you have to accept. Some rabbits are much much tidier than others. Your plans for them sound really good. I'd also echo what Reader says about grass being perfect for them. When you worry about their diet its good to look at the other end - literally. Their poo is a brilliant way to assess their dietary health
    Morning, thank you. Really glad also itís working . I also got a hay rack for abouts the tray & ordered another for the other bit of the hutch. Iím ordering their new hutch at end of the month which will be much bigger. Then I can fit 2 trays for each rabbit or a big one for both to sit in while eating xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk