• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free playhouse in west Essex

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
I've just noticed an excellent condition wooden playhouse in the same place as my parents': looks 4x4, same as mine (almost identical in fact). It's on Freecycle.

If anyone wants it and doesn't have Brentwood Freecycle, let me know and I'll ask for you.

I've just noticed an excellent condition wooden playhouse in the same place as my parents': looks 4x4, same as mine (almost identical in fact). It's on Freecycle.

If anyone wants it and doesn't have Brentwood Freecycle, let me know and I'll ask for you.
I saw that! Looks decent doesn't it! There's actually some really decent stuff on there I've noticed. Lots of sofas too [emoji38]

I saw that! Looks decent doesn't it! There's actually some really decent stuff on there I've noticed. Lots of sofas too [emoji38]
Oh gawd Nottingham's always awash with sofas! XD Not bad considering we're probably the last council (city) in the country with free bulky waste collection XD But yeah, it's THAT good that I considered replying, asking if they could deliver it to Dad's garage and then Freecycling my current one XD

Back