Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: Lopsy p70 better, woohoo!

  1. #81
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    42,990

    Default

    I’m glad he’s continuing to improve, fingers crossed you can go on holiday would he take metacam on a shreddie?

  2. #82
    Alpha Buck Walli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Im glad Lopsy is feeling better!

  3. #83
    Warren Veteran bunny momma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,396

    Default

    Sending vibes he will be well enough you can go on holiday.

  4. #84
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Im glad hes continuing to improve, fingers crossed you can go on holiday would he take metacam on a shreddie?
    No idea, we've never had any in the house as neither of us like them. He used to take even baytril on fenugreek crunchie enthusiastically (hated baytril neat because he's not that weird) so it's a case of finding his 8.5yo palate, I reckon! He likes the new (to us) P@H hay treats (they're not 'good' treats). I'm wondering if I can get some plain dried banana chips as that might be 'better' than whatever nonsense is in the commercial stuff. Or I start drying carrot!
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  5. #85
    Wise Old Thumper InspectorMorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    10,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    No idea, we've never had any in the house as neither of us like them. He used to take even baytril on fenugreek crunchie enthusiastically (hated baytril neat because he's not that weird) so it's a case of finding his 8.5yo palate, I reckon! He likes the new (to us) P@H hay treats (they're not 'good' treats). I'm wondering if I can get some plain dried banana chips as that might be 'better' than whatever nonsense is in the commercial stuff. Or I start drying carrot!
    https://www.naturesgrub.co.uk/collec...-banana-slices

    https://www.naturesgrub.co.uk/collec...-carrot-slices


    Dignity in Dying should be a Human Right
    https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/


    I used to be Jacks-Jane but I have been logged out of that account and I cant get back in !

  6. #86
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,940

    Default

    Bwahaha, brilliant, I'll add it to my 'things to online order when I get back' list
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Bwahaha, brilliant, I'll add it to my 'things to online order when I get back' list
    I use naturesgrub all the time thanks to Jane giving me the link. The quality is really good and the big bags are good value for money imo x

    Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

  8. #88
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedtiggerz69 View Post
    I use naturesgrub all the time thanks to Jane giving me the link. The quality is really good and the big bags are good value for money imo x
    Always appy to take recommendations I'm going to ask my local nut centre (it's a fabulous stall in the big indoor market who also do delivery) what's in their banana chips but I expect they're sweetened (don't think they have two types, but they might). They don't so dried carrot AFAIK ;P Maybe that's a market they're missing

    My bunny sitter sends me updates: yesterday apparently they were pleased to see him until they realised who he was Lopsy is troughing anything offered to him as usual. They've been absolutely no trouble
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  9. #89
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,940

    Default

    Just wanted to update saying my sitter is taking photos and more than half are them sharking at the hutch door to be let out I promise I'll add them to the pictures I upload of my holiday as they tell the story 'from the other end'
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  10. #90
    Forum Buddy Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    13,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Just wanted to update saying my sitter is taking photos and more than half are them sharking at the hutch door to be let out I promise I'll add them to the pictures I upload of my holiday as they tell the story 'from the other end'
    Really pleased that you got away, sounds like you have a good sitter
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •