Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lopsy p70 better, woohoo!

I’m glad he’s continuing to improve, fingers crossed you can go on holiday would he take metacam on a shreddie?

Im glad Lopsy is feeling better!

Sending vibes he will be well enough you can go on holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Im glad hes continuing to improve, fingers crossed you can go on holiday would he take metacam on a shreddie?
    No idea, we've never had any in the house as neither of us like them. He used to take even baytril on fenugreek crunchie enthusiastically (hated baytril neat because he's not that weird) so it's a case of finding his 8.5yo palate, I reckon! He likes the new (to us) P@H hay treats (they're not 'good' treats). I'm wondering if I can get some plain dried banana chips as that might be 'better' than whatever nonsense is in the commercial stuff. Or I start drying carrot!
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Wise Old Thumper InspectorMorse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    No idea, we've never had any in the house as neither of us like them. He used to take even baytril on fenugreek crunchie enthusiastically (hated baytril neat because he's not that weird) so it's a case of finding his 8.5yo palate, I reckon! He likes the new (to us) P@H hay treats (they're not 'good' treats). I'm wondering if I can get some plain dried banana chips as that might be 'better' than whatever nonsense is in the commercial stuff. Or I start drying carrot!
    https://www.naturesgrub.co.uk/collec...-banana-slices

https://www.naturesgrub.co.uk/collec...-carrot-slices

Dignity in Dying should be a Human Right
    https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/

I used to be Jacks-Jane but I have been logged out of that account and I cant get back in !

Bwahaha, brilliant, I'll add it to my 'things to online order when I get back' list

Bwahaha, brilliant, I'll add it to my 'things to online order when I get back' list
    I use naturesgrub all the time thanks to Jane giving me the link. The quality is really good and the big bags are good value for money imo x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtiggerz69 View Post
    I use naturesgrub all the time thanks to Jane giving me the link. The quality is really good and the big bags are good value for money imo x
    Always appy to take recommendations I'm going to ask my local nut centre (it's a fabulous stall in the big indoor market who also do delivery) what's in their banana chips but I expect they're sweetened (don't think they have two types, but they might). They don't so dried carrot AFAIK ;P Maybe that's a market they're missing

My bunny sitter sends me updates: yesterday apparently they were pleased to see him until they realised who he was Lopsy is troughing anything offered to him as usual. They've been absolutely no trouble

Just wanted to update saying my sitter is taking photos and more than half are them sharking at the hutch door to be let out I promise I'll add them to the pictures I upload of my holiday as they tell the story 'from the other end'

Just wanted to update saying my sitter is taking photos and more than half are them sharking at the hutch door to be let out I promise I'll add them to the pictures I upload of my holiday as they tell the story 'from the other end'
    Really pleased that you got away, sounds like you have a good sitter
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES