• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new member of the family!

Zoobec

Staff member
efMbN3g.jpg
LW2tggE.jpg
Today we have collected a new member of the family :love: we haven’t decided on a name yet. He is German shepherd x giant poodle- (shepadoodle) and has giant paws, so he should grow quite large! He is settling in well and seems happy and confident. It is certainly nice to have a dog in the house again:love:

Awwww. I have a poodle (miniature so bigger than toy and smaller than standard).

Good luck with your new fluffster.

What a handsome chap! :love: Oh my gosh, Zoobec, I'm equal parts jealous and puppy broody plus so chuffed for you. :love: What a stunner! :D xxxxx

Still not chosen a name for him. Not a single accident in the house yet bless him, he whines when he wants a wee or a poo! He cried a lot last night but hopefully he will be better tonight. Yesterday he hardly slept during the day until he went to bed before we did :lol: so I think I should have gone to bed then :lol: tonight I think I’ll make sure he doesn’t have a long sleep just before bed. He had hiccups a bit ago and he didn’t like it!

Aw, Zoobec, he's adorable. :love: How wonderful for you to have him as a new family member, and how wonderful for him to have such a lovely new home with you and your family. :love: I don't like having the hiccups, either, puppy! Poor boy, crying so much last night. I hope he'll have a better night tonight.

Back