• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin - UD 15th September

Best wishes for continued improvement, and that Norman II gives at least as good service as Norman I!

Roisin has been a brave Bunny :love:

S47q0Ng.jpg

Precious girlie :love: I'm sorry to hear she's been ill but relieved that it seems to be abating. I don't think I would've been able to get my bunnies, or my other pets, used to a nebulizer...They're all too squirmy. Just getting flea treatment on the dogs and cat is an acrobatic feat! :shock:

Hope she makes a full recovery :love: xxxxx

This afternoon Roisin has become acutely unwell with severe respiratory tract symptoms. She is on treatment again as advised by our Vet. This time Roisin is very lethargic and clearly unwell :cry: She has also stopped eating her cecotrophs which makes being on abx not the best scenario :cry:

Very worried :cry:

You must be so stressed with one bunny after the other having you on a roller coaster of worry.:(
Sending your lovely Rosen tons of vibes to improve quickly.
Also I am sending vibes JJ stays well this time, and some for Lord H, Dara, Endeavour, and Aiofe.
You certainly have your hands full, though I know you are the best person to help any bunny in need.

Oh poor Roisin, I hope the medications help her and that she turns around soon. Sending healing vibes and supportive thoughts your way. xxxxx

Back