• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apricot and Willoughby

I may kill these two [emoji38] so everything was fineeeee now Mr grumpy pants is fur pulling again and there's been some chasing. Idk what ima do with them!

Yeah feta in pastries works so well. That filo pie with spinach & feta you get in Greece :love: I could eat that forever.

Spanakopita :love: It's really easy to make with ready-made filo pastry :)

OMG Greece is really angry me off now. What you call filo pastry belongs to 100% Turkish cuisine, everyone in Turkey knows how to do it. I really understand that the Greeks and our cuisine have many things in common, after all, we have lived together for centuries. But what the Greeks did about yogurt, filo pastry and baklava is very unfair. Even the first baklava ve yoğurt has been registered by UNESCO as belonging to the Turks. The Greeks always present our food to the world as if it were their own. It's our fault we don't market it to the world, so Turkish cuisine remains very local. Everyone thinks it's theirs because the Greeks marketed it to the world under their own name. Normally I don't care but Turkish cuisine and food is my sensitive line, you all know. :lol: :lol:

I didn't know how yufka is known in English. That's why I didn't share phyllo recipes with you, but once told yufka on the subject. Yufka = filo pastry

You can understand that it belongs to us, filo pastry and baklava filo pastry are opened in the same way, baklava filo pastry is only as thin as tulle, that's the only difference between them. There are always special fleet pastry shops in every market and street in Turkey.

I can't stand it when it comes to Turkish cuisine. :lol:

Last edited:
I may kill these two [emoji38] so everything was fineeeee now Mr grumpy pants is fur pulling again and there's been some chasing. Idk what ima do with them!
Oh no. Rodney and Blossom do still chase and fur pull, as long as it isn't nippy I wouldn't be too worried.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Just seen this! Do hope all works out well for them. Willoughby looks a bit like my Bertie (but Bertie has lop ears).

Back