• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apricot and Willoughby

Graciee

Staff member
The sweetest buns [emoji7]
2871b0cf143cef46b99a6c2989e9b650.jpg
b63fd48ee8c8d7288ae61c1639250c21.jpg
1868a0d2a1c903f9fdf5d2780fd298c6.jpg
2a46cc18e793c2c751ace987901b81bc.jpg
0e059b61dbf34f4a58c5eb55f2ef60ea.jpg
35a38d24bd8c8328f0cfc7da021902a0.jpg

Awww, look at them. :love: They're so cute together. He looks so small. :love: They look so comfortable with each other, too! And I'm loving Apricot's spotty ears. :love:

Cuteness overload :love: did you do the bonding?
Hahaha no! I'm not brave enough for that, I know my limits [emoji38]

They spent three days with a lady who bonds buns, apparently they were super lovely, Willoughby immediately hopped over and said hi and there was grooming within a couple of hours, there was no issues except after 24 hours he started to try humping her, apparently Apricot never got nasty she was just like no.. And he realised and came back over all sweet and grooming her.. [emoji38] Bonder said they were such a sweet bond. They came home this evening, and Willoughby has tried humping a little but it seems to stop and then they're eating together, just keeping a close eye on them atm! If I'm unsure later I'll get a indoor cage out and bring them in and stay with them over night. We have a camera pointing right at them though so I can see them from inside [emoji38] Bonder said Willoughby is so in love with Apricot [emoji7][emoji38] I'm really hoping this goes well!

She could sneak him into the movies inside one of her ears! :love: :lol:
What an adorable couple! I wish many happy years ahead for them both. :love: xxxx

She could sneak him into the movies inside one of her ears! :love: [emoji38]
What an adorable couple! I wish many happy years ahead for them both. :love: xxxx
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Pretty much!

Is Willoughby the bun that was fostered by someone on here? Or am I getting confused? My menopausal brain seems to have got even less efficient since having Covid.

They look a very happy couple. I do love seeing bunnies snuggled:love:

Is Willoughby the bun that was fostered by someone on here? Or am I getting confused? My menopausal brain seems to have got even less efficient since having Covid.

They look a very happy couple. I do love seeing bunnies snuggled:love:
Yep keletkezes rescued him and his brother from a free ad situation, his brother went to a rescue and Willoughby (formerly Buttons) was going to go to a rescue, but we said we'd have him so he stayed with keletkezes til he was ready to come to us :)

Last edited:
Oh this is lovely!!!! They look so cute together, and I’m pleased to hear it was an easy bond. Was it with the bonding lady that I went to?

Such great pics

I came back to look at them again. They're so adorable together. :love: I know you've said before that your bunnies are big, but seeing her next to Willoughby, I don't think I realised how big Apricot really is. She looks like a giant next to him. :lol:

I'm glad they had such a easy bonding. :love:

I came back to look at them again. They're so adorable together. :love: I know you've said before that your bunnies are big, but seeing her next to Willoughby, I don't think I realised how big Apricot really is. She looks like a giant next to him. [emoji38]

I'm glad they had such a easy bonding. :love:
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Yea when it was Apricot and Penelope together there was no scale I guess and Apricot is much smaller than Penelope was [emoji38] but it is quite comical, Apricot really is a big rabbit [emoji38]

Back