• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can rabbits eat pumpkin leaves?

olices

Mama Doe
As the title says, we have grown pumpkins this year and honestly they are covering our garden, it's like Day of The Triffids on our lawn. We let the bunnies on the grass, Google says they are safe, in small amounts but you guys are a lot more reliable than Google :lol:

I think they are Ok for rabbits - but I suspect the rabbits won't eat them. Mine don't like anything with hairy leaves and won't touch them, so I don't bother.

I think they are Ok for rabbits - but I suspect the rabbits won't eat them. Mine don't like anything with hairy leaves and won't touch them, so I don't bother.

Thanks Shimmer. Harry eats,anything so we have to be careful. Daisy is more picky I very much doubt she will even go near them!

I would expect them to be OK, and mine love hairy-leaved Jerusalem artichokes! The hairier the better says Lopsy!

Back