• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John Joe :-( U/D 9th August Much Better :-)

Thank you again for your support everyone. JJ is doing OK this morning. I won’t update this thread any more unless there are significant changes :)

I am so much better now ta ! :D

ioVQZM1.jpg

D'awwww! :love:
What a stunning chap he is :love:

Of all the health problems I've dealt with in my animals, barring their passings and Jenna's current situation, EC was one I never saw coming and it almost wrecked me compmetely...to see my once lively bun become so disabled and more than once I was told to put him down, but we persevered. At his best after the initial infection, he did not look this good. A testament to your skills in nursing him and his strength of spirit.

Well done, Jane, and you go, John-Joe!! :D xxxxx

D'awwww! :love:
What a stunning chap he is :love:

Of all the health problems I've dealt with in my animals, barring their passings and Jenna's current situation, EC was one I never saw coming and it almost wrecked me compmetely...to see my once lively bun become so disabled and more than once I was told to put him down, but we persevered. At his best after the initial infection, he did not look this good. A testament to your skills in nursing him and his strength of spirit.

Well done, Jane, and you go, John-Joe!! :D xxxxx

As he has not been PCR blood tested we don’t know if it was EC, it could have been a middle ear problem. He is being treated for both x

Glad jj is doing well. You are so good at noticing early and diagnosing /treating quickly.
Would PCR blood test show if ec was cause or does it detect antibodies that may be there from past asymptomatic exposure?

Back