• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smokey cat 6th October 2011 - 27th July 2021

Oh, I'm so, so very sorry, Zoobec. :( It must be such a shock to lose Smokey so unexpectedly, and such a shock for your poor son to find him like that, too... :( Smokey sounds like he was such a lovely cat, and he was beautiful, too. You've lost so much of your family with Holly and Alfie and now Smokey, I'm so sorry. It must be so incredibly hard. :(

Thankyou everyone, I really appreciate your support and kind words. Having multiple pets is a fantastic experience but losing them close together like this is just so hard to endure :cry:

The biggest hugs to you and your family Zoobec xx Such a sudden loss on the back of two others must be so hard :( Smokey sounds like a wonderful character.

I'm so very sorry to read of yet another loss for you, Zoobec. :cry: Smokey looked like a wonderful little chap. Sounds a lot like my bridge cat, Griff. Sending huge hugs your way and keeping you in my thoughts at this very sad time. xxxxx

Just seen this sad news. So sorry for such a sudden loss. Smokey was a beautiful cat, and I hope in time happier memories will be what you remember most. Love from Susan and Bertie xx

What a terrible shock for you and your family. I don't get PMs either, as you say it doesn't bring them back.

Big big big hugs xxx

Back