Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone tried Haybox's new soft Timothy?

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    the new soft from haybox?
    We are back on Timothyhay.co.uk soft one, the bad batch was hayboxclub soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    We are back on Timothyhay.co.uk soft one, the bad batch was hayboxclub soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ahhh. You confused me cos you said new but site still says 2018 - mine loved that but we had to cut loose - i wonder how much nutrition is left in 3 year old hay. I did see a review on haybox from someone who had similar experience to you though

ahhh. You confused me cos you said new but site still says 2018 - mine loved that but we had to cut loose - i wonder how much nutrition is left in 3 year old hay. I did see a review on haybox from someone who had similar experience to you though
    We're still feeding the 2018 soft Timothyhay.co.uk hay sometimes, we buy mostly the stalky though coz Atticus.. But is the 2018 no good then?

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    We're still feeding the 2018 soft Timothyhay.co.uk hay sometimes, we buy mostly the stalky though coz Atticus.. But is the 2018 no good then?
    I've no idea really but I would suspect the nutritional values of hay & forage would diminish over time

I was thinking about the 2018 batch - that was a really hot spring. i wonder if that makes for tastier hay ?

I've no idea really but I would suspect the nutritional values of hay & forage would diminish over time

I was thinking about the 2018 batch - that was a really hot spring. i wonder if that makes for tastier hay ?
    Yea I never really thought about it!

Yea 2018 was that crazy year, all the grass turned brown! Maybe it does we'll have to start sourcing our hay from the south of France

Thatís true but i always offer stalky as well so hopefully it should be ok nutrient wise. For there still to be that amount of hay all these years later it must of been a good year for hay! Syrup likes to get right underneath the soft one

I've just had a delivery of the haybox soft and it seems really good.

My guys first try of it and they seem keen. They also usually have the 2018 timothyhay.co.uk stuff.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Yay, good that Primrose & Rodney approve. Do they have stalky too or are they all about the soft ?