Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried Haybox's new soft Timothy?

Default Anyone tried Haybox's new soft Timothy?

Need to buy some hay & can't decide whether to go for the old faithful regular stalky from timothyhay.co.uk or Hay Box's "new" soft? I'm thinking soft might by nice cos their homemade stuff is very stalky. Thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Need to buy some hay & can't decide whether to go for the old faithful regular stalky from timothyhay.co.uk or Hay Box's "new" soft? I'm thinking soft might by nice cos their homemade stuff is very stalky. Thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has tried it?
    Nah I haven't, mine won't touch haybox! Which is weird because they've never refused any hay before.. Do yours go mad for it? Everybun seems to love it I thought it smelt amazing too we ended up dumping a big box of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Nah I haven't, mine won't touch haybox! Which is weird because they've never refused any hay before.. Do yours go mad for it? Everybun seems to love it I thought it smelt amazing too we ended up dumping a big box of it!
    That's a shame. I never dump hay - just use the stuff they don't like on top of the litter. Oh I did dump some Burgess stuff as was convinced it was what gave Mouse mites. I seem to remember they loved Haybox timothy, until I did the 15k order - then they went off it, then back on it. At that point I had boxes & boxes of hay all over the house though: I'm not going down that path again lol:

That's a shame. I never dump hay - just use the stuff they don't like on top of the litter. Oh I did dump some Burgess stuff as was convinced it was what gave Mouse mites. I seem to remember they loved Haybox timothy, until I did the 15k order - then they went off it, then back on it. At that point I had boxes & boxes of hay all over the house though: I'm not going down that path again lol:
    We don't normally but I was convinced there was some wrong with it based on their reaction to it, so I wasn't chancing it otherwise I'd have offered it on here

We don't normally but I was convinced there was some wrong with it based on their reaction to it, so I wasn't chancing it otherwise I'd have offered it on here
    I see. Yep - same with that Burgess stuff. Got to trust your instincts.

I think I'll try the soft - its calling me

I chose well for once. They are really liking it - even Mousey

Its very soft, green & smells good

I chose well for once. They are really liking it - even Mousey

Its very soft, green & smells good
    Ah I'm so glad does Mousey eat much hay?

Ah I'm so glad does Mousey eat much hay?
    Very little. She mainly eats forage, generally fresh for the water content. This hay though she had a munch when she went in for a pee & then returned for more 2 mins later. I'd love her to eat more hay - it'd be my dream, esp as when Summers over fresh forage will be difficult. All paws crossed

We have the new soft going down well!

Stopped buying hayboxclub as had a really terrible box which is un like them. It was brown, damp and full of weird leaves. Canít afford the risk when on maternity pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    We have the new soft going down well!

Stopped buying hayboxclub as had a really terrible box which is un like them. It was brown, damp and full of weird leaves. Can’t afford the risk when on maternity pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the new soft from haybox?