• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question about permitted posts

sarrot

New Kit
Hi, I was wondering if it would be within the forum rules for me to post a notice about a research study I'm conducting into problem behaviours in pet rabbits? The research is for my master's thesis with the University of Lincoln, and is in the form of an online survey that can be completed anonymously.

If it is ok to post, is it possible to post the recruitment document as a PDF attachment? If not, I will need to reformat the document.

Many thanks,
Sarah

Hi, I was wondering if it would be within the forum rules for me to post a notice about a research study I'm conducting into problem behaviours in pet rabbits? The research is for my master's thesis with the University of Lincoln, and is in the form of an online survey that can be completed anonymously.

If it is ok to post, is it possible to post the recruitment document as a PDF attachment? If not, I will need to reformat the document.

Many thanks,
Sarah

Yea that's fine, Idk if you can post a pdf on the forum tho.. I've literally never tried! A link might work - you could always try it and then re post if it doesn't work! Hope that helps :)

I don't know that, the moderators will answer you. But personally I would like to participate in the survey :)
If there is any problem, you can send me the survey by sending a private message, I would like to fill it out, but I live in Turkey :D does it matter for research?

Yea that's fine, Idk if you can post a pdf on the forum tho.. I've literally never tried! A link might work - you could always try it and then re post if it doesn't work! Hope that helps :)

Thanks so much! I will try it out and see what works.

I don't know that, the moderators will answer you. But personally I would like to participate in the survey :)
If there is any problem, you can send me the survey by sending a private message, I would like to fill it out, but I live in Turkey :D does it matter for research?

Thanks so much! Any responses are greatly appreciated. I will pop the recruitment materials in the section that seems most appropriate to behaviour.

Thanks so much! Any responses are greatly appreciated. I will pop the recruitment materials in the section that seems most appropriate to behaviour.

You're welcome. Everyone has a weird, ridiculous taste, mine is filling out surveys.I enjoy filling out surveys, it's pointless and silly when you look at it from the outside, but I enjoy it a lot, I even earned money by filling out surveys for a while. :lol: :lol:

Back