• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a Trio

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
It is going well :D

Kn3rQFu.jpg

070TGbc.jpg

jYZ2v7s.jpg

EjdI0oZ.jpg

mHXC2ei.jpg

g7rnzUu.jpg

Vzk8vQ7.jpg

VfTnQRb.jpg

ZB9Slx2.jpg

Jane, you find the most unique gifts for your bunny family! Dara and JJ clearly like their present. and look so cute.

What a cute bunny house. :love: I was so confused until I saw the first photo, thinking you were actually bonding a trio. :lol: They seem to be getting along very well! There's been no chasing? :lol:

I see BB came with their own carrot? And if no plums, maybe he's been mis-sexed, oh no! Also (s)he's quite wide so might be pregnant? ;P

We've got that bedding currently on our bed :lol: I have to say, it's retained its cotton feel for a good long time, not gone bobbly or anything yet, and I'm quite impressed with it :) I hope it works for John-Joe!

I see BB came with their own carrot? And if no plums, maybe he's been mis-sexed, oh no! Also (s)he's quite wide so might be pregnant? ;P

We've got that bedding currently on our bed :lol: I have to say, it's retained its cotton feel for a good long time, not gone bobbly or anything yet, and I'm quite impressed with it :) I hope it works for John-Joe!

I hope so too as I bought 4 singles ! :lol:

Back