• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pepper :(

mikek

Warren Veteran
I am so sad to say that Pepper had to be pts this morning.
same business as earlier times this year - tummy blockage. R.I.P. little fella.
i just got back from the vets & it's really hitting home right now.

eLreg4n.jpg

Oh Mike, I hope Pepper gets better soon I will pray for Pepper, I send Pepper so many vibration xxxxxxx

Oh! I am so sorry Mike :cry::cry::cry:

thank you, tonibun.
the vet was really nice. let me stroke him while she did the injection. he was fine yesterday morning. yesterday evening a bit subdued so he was in the house overnight. this morning the same but i thought he would be ok in the end, but was very poorly come 9:30 at the vets and they said it would be in his best interests.
all in all i think it was the right thing to do. he was very poorly & even if he had another procedure under anaesthetic it is a recurring issue. i kinda knew after last time that he couldn't go on like this.

Oh Mike, I hope Pepper gets better soon I will pray for Pepper, I send Pepper so many vibration xxxxxxx

Hi KCG. thank you, but unfortunately he has been put to sleep (euthanised) :(. he has had a history of stomach blockages, happening with increasing frequency. this was the 4th time this year and he isn't (wasn't) even 4 years old :(.
he was such a dear little boy. things just suck right now.

I'm so very sorry, Mike :cry: This is so terribly sad and I agree that he was a lovely bunny. Plus I agree with your decision and it's one that I would have made :cry:

thank you, tonibun.
the vet was really nice. let me stroke him while she did the injection. he was fine yesterday morning. yesterday evening a bit subdued so he was in the house overnight. this morning the same but i thought he would be ok in the end, but was very poorly come 9:30 at the vets and they said it would be in his best interests.
all in all i think it was the right thing to do. he was very poorly & even if he had another procedure under anaesthetic it is a recurring issue. i kinda knew after last time that he couldn't go on like this.

Hi KCG. thank you, but unfortunately he has been put to sleep (euthanised) :(. he has had a history of stomach blockages, happening with increasing frequency. this was the 4th time this year and he isn't (wasn't) even 4 years old :(.
he was such a dear little boy. things just suck right now.

Oh sorry, I did not fully understand. :( I am really sorry. :( I can't even imagine what you're feeling. :( :( Pepper, sleep in the lights..

Oh Mike I am so sorry to read your sad news :cry: sending so many hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just so sorry to hear this sad news Mike, Pepper was and always will be one of my favourite RU bunnies. He was so lucky being in your care, your gave him a wonderful life and home, and did the right thing by him when he needed you to. Big hugs Mike xxx run free beautiful Pepper :love:

thank you everyone, I really appreciate your kind words. we all know how it feels :love:

it is a day i knew would come but i am now beginning to feel so much guilt

i will bury him in the garden - probably tonight.

there is a light that will never go out

thank you everyone, I really appreciate your kind words. we all know how it feels :love:

it is a day i knew would come but i am now beginning to feel so much guilt

i will bury him in the garden - probably tonight.

there is a light that will never go out

I wish there was something I could do for you, if I could help you :|

Back