• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pepper :(

Aw, those are such beautiful photos of him. He always seemed like such a sweet little guy. Getting that card and the forget-me-not seeds from your vets is so lovely, and your bringing his vet some flowers really is, too. I'm sorry you're not sure about what to do about Tulip... For what it's worth, she might behave differently with a different rabbit. Sophie could be a jerk to Tom, but with Casper she's much sweeter, and Casper is actually more assertive than Tom was. I know it's so sad to see them on their own. :( Just see how she does and take the time to think about what would be best.

Pepper was so photogenic:love: Did his best buddy plant lots of carrot tops for him to munch,or is that another yummy treat in the first photo?

Tulip may just like to play chase and Pepper was smart enough to give her space. They always were a cute couple. Pepper was a lot like my late Gemini who was a sweet pacifist too.

Sending you and Tulip hugs.

:)
they are 'poached egg plants' - self seeded from last year

jgnk2LX.jpg

Aw, those are such beautiful photos of him. He always seemed like such a sweet little guy. Getting that card and the forget-me-not seeds from your vets is so lovely, and your bringing his vet some flowers really is, too. I'm sorry you're not sure about what to do about Tulip... For what it's worth, she might behave differently with a different rabbit. Sophie could be a jerk to Tom, but with Casper she's much sweeter, and Casper is actually more assertive than Tom was. I know it's so sad to see them on their own. :( Just see how she does and take the time to think about what would be best.

thank you RoB :)

you may be right about Tulip and as you suggest, i will give it a bit of time before i make a decision.
i have been trying to give her a bit more attention since Pepper passed. :love:

poor boy. i miss you terribly :love:

Last edited:

jgnk2LX.jpg

you may be right about Tulip and as you suggest, i will give it a bit of time before i make a decision.

He was a special boy, I expect it will take a while to get used to him not being around :( I'm glad I got to know him through the forum. Nose bumps for Tulip

jgnk2LX.jpg

I hope Tulip is enjoying the extra attention. :love:

Sending you and Tulip lots of vibes. I am sure she enjoys the extra attention and hope you can comfort each other at this difficult time.

Back