• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free roam (garden)

We tried to train ours to come in and on to the windowsill for their pellets every night. Aboleth caught on pretty quick, Chibbs seems to be OK with it but isn't food-oriented, and Lopsy just gets distracted part way and sometimes takes FOREVER to come in even though pellets are the Best Thing Ever. He's definitely a few stairs short of the landing :lol: Aboleth was so smart and food-oriented she used to go and get him as she knew she wouldn't get fed until he was there :lol: I'm so glad it works for you!

Lol yes they are very food oriented rabbits. The big one is doing great now & goes straight into the hutch. The little one if next to her when I go to put them in will go but still sometimes runs around [emoji85]. Iv tried the food but they don’t seem bothered with that as an enticer xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back