• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can this be eaten?

Trying to appease the bunny masters and running low on garden forage.
1b62b006ea94145b2197aa2ce6a661bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Ahh Borage! Thank you I thought I'd checked the safe list when I picked it up but couldnt remember the name to double check.

I shall pop it down for them and see what they think.

I've pilfered the occasional bit from the community garden but bunnies have put it in the same rank as buddleia

bet you have other edibles hanging about - unless you have been 'weeding'? :shock:

Psychic message from Primrose - the roses are looking tasty & defo in need or early pruning

I've pilfered the occasional bit from the community garden but bunnies have put it in the same rank as buddleia

bet you have other edibles hanging about - unless you have been 'weeding'? :shock:

I thought this too :lol: Tell us what you've got and we'll say if it's OK. Then you'll be their favourite person again.

Right so I've pilfered some bramble that was coming over the wall but they've turned their noses up [emoji1787]

I've got some roses but Blossom ate all the deadheads last week and they haven't had their 2nd flush yet.

I seem to mostly have spurge weeds and I don't think they can have those. These are all my unidentified weedy bits or stuff I've forgotten I planted [emoji1787]
94a5e8829eb8e1454c916e4f5b4093fb.jpg
2fc98c3b3ef3cdb453487c8c5c42f02c.jpg
5aa84c5e794691ea3514a444c9ddb874.jpg
7e082f7cbdafc831d3fe42b82d740b1f.jpg
951a1bf1ffa7c80b5572bcaa99aa7a4b.jpg
57391cc26d52f380ce956c649453ceb5.jpg
fff9d72dc71a81ed67f90b6d63326e7d.jpg

And the stuff know I have:

Sunflowers
Petunias
Begonias
Pelargonium (the ones that are known as geranium but arent)
Clematis
Honeysuckle
Red Jasmine
Lavender
Salvias but they're just recovering from being slugged
Sennetti
Chives
Blueberries
Fennel
Marigolds
Strawberries

The veggie beds have peas, broccoli, brussel sprouts, tomatoes, corn, butterhead lettuce and courgette.

Right so I've pilfered some bramble that was coming over the wall but they've turned their noses up [emoji1787]

I've got some roses but Blossom ate all the deadheads last week and they haven't had their 2nd flush yet.

I seem to mostly have spurge weeds and I don't think they can have those. These are all my unidentified weedy bits or stuff I've forgotten I planted [emoj

No Spurges. You've got Nasturtium and Herb Robert, but I think they are too tiny to rob. Best tasty morsel is the Sow Thistle in pic No 5. I bet they'll like that :)

how do you have so few weeds. i reckon I spotted herb robert & sow thistle there but didn't recognise most as bunny edible. Looking forward to omis verdict

how do you have so few weeds. i reckon I spotted herb robert & sow thistle there but didn't recognise most as bunny edible. Looking forward to omis verdict
I have lots of the first pic one it seems to crowd out the others but also my mates toddler has been here a lot recently and she likes weeding so I've been taking advantage [emoji1787]

No Spurges. You've got Nasturtium and Herb Robert, but I think they are too tiny to rob. Best tasty morsel is the Sow Thistle in pic No 5. I bet they'll like that :)
Brilliant thank you Omi

Rodney has given me a nose bump in thanks [emoji16]

Back