Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Change in appetite

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Sometimes they can be spoiled because we love them so much. They notice our love too. Also Cookie is also crazy about bananas, he will do anything for bananas.
    Oh absolutely easy to spoil them! A few months back I actually did a lot of reading and discovered I was wayyyy over feeding them bad stuff. Too much greens, banana everyday with strawberries and fenugreek cookies and dandelion roots, basically they were living on junk food and hardly ate hay
    So had to learn to curb my wanting to spoil them haha had it down to max 2 treats a day with proper amount of greens and pellets and maybe a green bean each at 3am when I can't sleep. And finally they were producing healthy poops

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Chibbs does this Lopsy will trough the lot if I'm not quick enough to get the bowl back I did think at first, being a lionhead, it might be something more sinister but nope, she just CBA to eat pellets sometimes
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Alpha Buck

Thanks again for the advice peoples

Happy to report it was just purely fussiness after Athie eating my last baby basil plants and then doing a few binkies I decided I'll give the Chinese basil a try till this weekend when I can go round local shops etc.

This morning and this evening he's back to his happy eating turns out he doesn't even like pellets that's been touched by mixed leafy greens(that he used to love)

Look at this cutie happy face

Wise Old Thumper

Brilliant news Fussy Athie eh

Bunnies can be such confusing creatures sometimes can't they. They will of course also 'go off' certain plants I find at certain times of the year. They must obviously taste a little bit different.

I've only got Tui at the moment and I would say she is the easiest and least fussy of all the bunnies I've had. But even she this afternoon, when presented with two Sage leaves, which she hasn't had for a very long time, sniffed, ran away, sniffed again, nibbled a bit and then quickly ran away as though they were going to bite her

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Brilliant news Fussy Athie eh

Bunnies can be such confusing creatures sometimes can't they. They will of course also 'go off' certain plants I find at certain times of the year. They must obviously taste a little bit different.

I've only got Tui at the moment and I would say she is the easiest and least fussy of all the bunnies I've had. But even she this afternoon, when presented with two Sage leaves, which she hasn't had for a very long time, sniffed, ran away, sniffed again, nibbled a bit and then quickly ran away as though they were going to bite her
    Hahaha yes they are it's the first time Athie has gone off his veg and Zeus never does he'd eat anything and everything I swear only downside is feeding Athie Basil will basically double the veg cost shouldn't be surprised that he has 'expensive' taste actually

Awww poor Tui! Being frighrened by your scary offering