• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going through old things today

Livvie

Young Bun
Sorting out vaccination cards, microchip papers etc and seeing the ones i still have from the deceased. Made me get a bit sad, i guess I shouldn’t think about things which make me sad too much.

I put the old documents with their cremation certificates. Am i crazy for holding on to these? They technically serve no purpose now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not crazy at all, I've still got all the vet paperwork from my 2 bridge bunnies, their bowls, toys, blankets.

I have all the vaccination certificates from all my previous furries (cats & rabbits). Those that are no longer current are filed separately, along with a sample of fur, collar, etc in a small envelope. I write a few notes on the back of the card about what they liked, where they came from, etc.

I did have a load of old flea / wormer / other meds labels until recently - going back to my first bunnies and the other furries I had at that time. They got burned.

Thanks guys, I’m glad we all share these little habits. Here’s a pic of my lovely Luna, i miss her so much. She was young but never suffered
96d808bcf14d0711d5defb9a8e3638da.jpg

Thanks guys, I’m glad we all share these little habits. Here’s a pic of my lovely Luna, i miss her so much. She was young but never suffered
96d808bcf14d0711d5defb9a8e3638da.jpg

She is a really beautiful bunny..

Oh no, not daft at all, I've kept all Aboleth's stuff, vets', adoption papers etc.. My mate gave me a poppy pin he got spare from his mum on the day she died so that goes with her stuff too :)

I still have some of Spenser's things after three and a half years. Luna looks a lovely bun. My Spenser was also a REW.

I still have some of Spenser's things after three and a half years. Luna looks a lovely bun. My Spenser was also a REW.

They are very special aren’t they? I want another rew but i think not for a while

Of course it's not crazy
I love all my pets so much
Sorry having a day when I'm thinking about all the ones who have gone
You can keep anything you want from them

Luna was beautiful :love: it’s up to you what you keep. I think anything that helps is good :love:

So my mother had an idea of framing pictures of the departed buns and hanging them all in the bunnies’ house outside. I think it’s a great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my mother had an idea of framing pictures of the departed buns and hanging them all in the bunnies’ house outside. I think it’s a great idea!

That is lovely :love:

What a lovely idea. Luna was beautiful.

This is a very thoughtful move :love:

Back