• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Susan

Susan has been doing this funny nose thing for a while now. She was at the vets Thursday last week and as per usual I was told she was fine.

Tonight she was in the garden with Rups eating an alpine strawberry plant I had brought from my mums garden.

Susan then followed Rups through the long tube. I could hear her inside and she didnt appear. I shouted of Mark and he came rushing.
I picked her up and she died.

I can't believe it, our beautiful Susan :( . I'm so very sorry. This is the most devastating news. A million hugs xxx

Oh C&D, I'm very sorry that you have lost Susan [emoji26] that is such sad news
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Oh no :cry: I’m so so sorry :cry: my heart sank when I saw your thread :cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free Susan xx

Oh no I’m so sorry :cry: Binky free beautiful Susan Girl. Sending you all hugs too what an awful shock :cry: xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sorry to read you lost Susan who enjoyed her life until the very end. So shocking to you .
Binky free Susan.

Back