• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded pair for rehoming

BigBunnyBenji

Mama Doe
Hello,
I really feel awful about this but I have just been offered my dream job in an industry I've been trying over two years to get into. Unfortunately it means moving over 5 hours away and my new area is twice as expensive meaning the likelihood of me being able to afford somewhere with a nice garden and an agreeable landlord are slim. I might even end up just renting a room in a house.

It isn't definite but I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested in rehoming my bonded pair, I don't trust anyone else with them and would only re-home them to someone I knew could provide the best for them.

Physical Description: Floyd is white with light brown helicopter ears and Fliss is a brown and white nethie.

Temperament: Floyd is quite nervous while Fliss is more confident but both will accept head rubs on their terms. They never bite.

Sex: M & F
Neuter Status: Both neutered.
Vaccination Status: Fully vaccinated last month.
Health: No health problems.

Type of home wanted: Outdoors. They both are used to having lots of free range time in the grass and they absolutely love digging they would not be suitable for living indoors.

Location: Lancaster but relocating so can possibly transport.
Reason for rehoming: As above

i am so sorry you haven't had a reply yet. is your situation still the same re: the new job / moving?

Back