• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goat antics and photos!

Zoobec

Staff member
The goats are enjoying the hot weather. They’ve been sunning themselves on the patio :lol:

LXU6dqF.jpg

Charlie likes to lay on the doorstep

4sBjhnT.jpg

Charlie is the most laid back of them all. He came inside the other day :lol:

kEDC01c.jpg

They make me laugh. Charlie was on the seat of the lawn tractor this morning :lol: it’s very old, an eBay bargain we bought to repair. Unfortunately I didn’t get a photo of that because I didn’t have my phone and by the time I got it he’d jumped down!

We were in the summerhouse having breakfast the other day whilst the goats were pruning outside. They came in and hubby made the mistake of feeding them shreddies. 3 Pygmy goats got on the settee with him :lol:

Awwww how cute are these :love: :love: Their faces seem to be smiling, I want to kiss their mouths. :lol:
I couldn't get enough of looking, mashallah. They are really sweet, go to England to see them. :lol:

Oh they're so cute! :love: They sound really funny and huge characters :lol:

Thankyou :wave: they are! Lola is the manic one, she’s always on the playground my son and hubby built. Pickle is quite calm but can be a bit skittish. But to say she wouldn’t let anyone near her when we got her she’s really relaxed now, and enjoys a stroke most times. Charlie loves cuddles. Lola doesn’t like cuddles and mostly does not want touching :lol:

Charlie wants to be a :love:house dwelling farmer. gorgeous photos & funny tales. I really love goats

Ahh they sound like such characters:
:love:

More photos and stories please :lol: :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou everyone :wave: I shall update you with more photos and goat stories!

Is that your house in the avatar? Looks lovely. Must be so nice to have the space for goats:love:

Thankyou! Yes, it is our mini house in France, it is lovely now we have finished renovating it. Not quite as lovely before, when we bought it :lol: It didn’t even have a toilet then. Haven’t been in ages, because of coronavirus. Really missed going :cry:

Originally when we bought our house here we had a tiny garden, and nowhere to park, but about 20 years ago we managed to buy half an acre of the woodland behind it. So that’s why we have space for the goats. They have cleared all the brambles!

Sofa shreddies :lol: Totally different (in this case!) to bunny sofa shredding :lol:

Thankyou! Yes, it is our mini house in France, it is lovely now we have finished renovating it. Not quite as lovely before, when we bought it :lol: It didn’t even have a toilet then.
I recall going loads of random places (mostly in Austria) where the toilet was a hole in the yard with a shed over it :D Well done :D

I am loving the goats, I really like goats and yours are special. I like that Charlie kinda wants to be a person :lol:

How wonderful you can now return to your retreat.

I wish we could go to France It’s not allowed yet :cry: the goats are at home in the uk , the summerhouse is a largish shed kind of building with windows and doors in the garden here. Aka the goatarium :lol: it is a retreat I suppose :love:

Sofa shreddies :lol: Totally different (in this case!) to bunny sofa shredding :lol:

I recall going loads of random places (mostly in Austria) where the toilet was a hole in the yard with a shed over it :D Well done :D

I am loving the goats, I really like goats and yours are special. I like that Charlie kinda wants to be a person :lol:

Yes, You and J&B are right, he wants to be a house goat sometimes :lol:
The toilet was a portapotti in the shed :lol: except the man took the toilet when he moved out so we had to use a bucket. And the toilets at the pub, etc. We had to go to the swimming baths for a shower. Shower first and after swimming. Must have been mad :lol:

I think I just added "sit on a sofa eating shreddies with goats" to my bucket list. How utterly wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing their antics.

Back